Worknet Zendesk integration supports bi-directional integration between Slack and Zendesk. Here are the main capabilities supported:
a. Creating a ticket - either: reacting to a message by clicking the :writinghand: emoji, or using the Worknet inbox to create a Zendesk ticket.
b. Edit/View ticket attributes - will be available as an ephemeral message in the channel right after the ticket was created, or from the Worknet inbox. You can change status, priority, assignment, tagging and ticket type.
c. Any message posted in the thread in the Slack side will be updated to Zendesk
d. Any comment posted in the Zendesk side will be posted back got the thread
e. You can post internal notes as ephemeral messages in the Slack thread and they be updated back to Zendesk. Any internal note in Zendesk will also be posted back to the channel.
f. When customer replies to a thread the ticket will be reopened automatically.
g. When posting a message in the thread the user can pick the desired Zendesk ticket status: Open, Pending, On-hold and Solved.
So now here are a few simple steps that will enable the Zendesk integration.
1. Navigate to the Worknet app in your Slack workspace.
2. Click the [Actions] dropdown at the top right corner and pick Team Settings.
3. Click the [Config] Zendesk integration action button.
4. Click the [Settings] action button
5. Type the subdomain name that you are using for your Zendesk instance and [Submit]
6. You'll receive this message in the message tab of the Worknet app
Worknet Zendesk app is available on the Zendesk marketplace using this link
And if you'd like to get more info you can use this link