Here are the steps required to get Worknet installed and added to channels.
- Install Worknet - navigate to https://www.worknet.ai/install click the add to Slack button and follow the steps. You'd need to have permission to installing apps.
- Navigate to the Worknet app home page and click the [Channel] button.
- Add all the channels that you'd like Worknet to help you monitor in the channels field and click [Apply]. You can also create channel groups using the [manage groups} option.
4. You'll get this screen with all channels listed in the screen above that are missing Worknet as a member. Clicking [Invite Worknet] will invite Worknet to all these channel at once.
5. When an app like Worknet is invited to a channel. A message will be send visible to all channel members.
Feel free to reach out to us for any question or comment.